Thrusty Ship, looks cute, but it will spank you… – Anonymous
Pilot your Thrusty Ship in space. Fight gravity, collect Cores and smash a bunch of space junk, but watch your fuel! In Thrusty Ship, the only enemy is yourself…
- Core Hunts: Can you complete every level collecting every Core without dying once?
- Time Trials: Completing a level unlocks Time Trials. Want a proper challenge? You got one champ. Try and get gold in every Time Trial.
- Kamikaze! Completing a level Time Trial unlocks Kamikaze. Want the ultimate challenge? Get to the landing pad and explode!
- 3 Worlds to explore: Progress in your adventure and unlock levels and mechanics. Can you beat the most challenging world, World 3?
- Worlds 4, Eos to explore: The new world that was added in the EXE expansion. It is a vicious place, full of danger…
- 72 levels to beat: Master your piloting skills in various different challenges. Hours and hours of challenge and fun.
- 24 EXE expansion levels to beat: New mechanics will challenge your skills. Do you have what it takes?
- 5 tier 1 ships: Spend your Cores on ships, all with different attributes and piloting styles.
- 5 tier 2 ships: Unlock and buy these advanced ships to get access to more extreme specs.
- 5 secret ships: Nobody knows how to unlock these, but rumor has it these are really weird, with special abilities…
- 5 EXE secret ships: These are unlocked playing through Eos. They all have crazy abilities!
- Cheek clenching moments: Stay at the edge of your seat, as you try your best to get through levels without running out of fuel!
Are you a casual player that likes to see new levels and mechanics? Thrusty Ship is for you!
Are you a completionist? Thrusty Ship has got you covered!
Are you a speed runner? Thrusty Ship will give you something to brag about…
Controller recommended and fully supported in game. Controller not supported for the launcher.
Fully supported controllers are: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 (wired configuration), Steam Controllers (default Xinput configuration)
There are several other partially supported controllers, however, if not fully recognised they will display Xbox inputs in game
- 2019-04-26: Visual Update – Level Editor (beta), Custom Level Selection (beta)
- 2019-05-01: Editor Update – Fixed Custom Level Selection, Bug fixes
- 2020-01-23: Anniversary Update (EXE – 30% more content for free! ): 1 new world, 24 new levels, 5 new ships with special abilities, new mode Kamikaze, new mechanics, bug fixes
Systemanforderungen von Thrusty Ship für PC: