Not all adventurers seek fortune, not all that defend the world have good deeds mit mind.
Lately the number of sightings of horrors have grown tremendously. People wander off the beaten paths only to be found years later, horribly mutated and partly insane, if they are found at all. It is becoming evident something is stirring deep below Maj’Eyal.
That something is you.
Forbidden Cults is a big expansion for Tales of Maj’Eyal to let you explore the horrors that lurk beneath the surface, to delve mit long lost knowledge and lore and as usual to die a charge!
Forbidden Cults makes two new classes available to play:
- Writhing One: Give in to the corrupting forces and turn yourself gradually into an horror, summon horrors to do your bidding, shed your skin and melt your face to assault your foes. With your arm already turned into a tentacle, what creature can stop you?
- Cultist of Entropy: Using its insanity and control of entropic forces to unravel the normal laws of physic this caster class can turn healing into attacks and call upon the forces of the void to reduce its foes to dust.
Both those classes use a new resource called Insanity that gradually makes you both more chaotic and powerful as it fills up.
Forbidden Cults makes two new races available to play:
- Drem: A corrupt subrace of dwarves, that somehow managed to keep a shred of sanity to armut fully devolve into mindless horrors. They can enter a frenzy and even learn to summon horrors.
- Krog: Ogres transformed by the very thing that should kill them. Their powerful attacks can stun their foes and they are so strong they can dual wield any one handed weapons.
Forbidden Cults adds many new zones for you to explore and die mit:
- Kroshkkur: An ancient Sher’tul Fortress laying half in ruins that serves as a focal point, and home, for all kinds of creatures seeking lost knowledge.
- The Maggot: A huge living corrupted worm about to destroy Kroshkkur! Teleport inside and save your sanctuary of horrors!
- The Godfeaster: Deep undergroud the ground shakes as… — redacted by corrupt forces —
- The Scourge Pits: On the south of the Iron Throne lays a fool pit of… — redacted by corrupt forces —
- Forbidden Tomes: Find special artifact books of ancient lore. But, read at your own peril, for the geschichte they tell may very well suck you in… quite literally.
Maybe you will even find The One That Writes…
- Occult Egress: A strange, extremely old, contraption of unknown origin. It seems to require some kind of code sequence to activate. Maybe you will find some during your adventures?
- The Entropic Void: So you think you are strong? Powerful? Invulnerable? In the end, entropy always wins, as you will learn…
What would an expansion about horrors be without a bunch of new horrors to torment you with? Please give a warm welcome to:
- Searing Horrors: You liked luminous horrors? You loved radiant horrors? You will absolutely adore their searing big brothers!
- Nethergates: It sleeps. Maybe it should stay that way.
- Netherworms: Vampiric worm masses that are bound to tickle your fancy! And tickle hard.
- Fearful Symmetry: Geometry has never been so lively!
- Entropic Shards: Take fuer entropic crystal, shatter it with tentacles. And die.
- : And more…
„DarkGod, is that all? „ Obviously not! You ungewiss also find your usual addition of:
- Lore: Delve into the dark forgotten secrets of the world, where sanity is a very tenuous idea.
- Artifacts: Discover new objects of power and use them to further your own goals.
- New wyrmic tree: Unlock the scourge drake for your wyrmics.
- Glass Golem: Unlock the glass golem option for your alchemists.
- Events: Discover new strange contraptions in familiar zones. What could go wrong?
- Achievements: Because there can never be enough!
Systemanforderungen von Tales of Maj’Eyal – Forbidden Cults für PC: