Plants is a nontraditional and nonviolent experience where you take control over a growing flower.
Unwind and de-stress with the help of the calm music and serene environment.
Your goal: enjoy the scenery and have a pleasant ausflug.
– relaxing music
– a stress relieving environment
– family friendly content
– full screen and windowed possibility
– mute sound effects and/or music
– day and night cycle
– 6 flower body mutations
Plants is a date player game in which you first select a flower and then control the flower (upwards). Your friendly flower follows your mouse cursor at all times.
That way you can guide it towards an item, while it leaves a trail of his own body behind.
Flower movement uses energy, picking up water drops prevents running out of energy. When you are out of energy, the session ends.
This game was already available in other stores. The release here also brings a new update: v1. 0. 2.
Derart while v1. 0. 1 was not available on Steam, here is a presentation of the changes from v1. 0. 1 to v1. 0. 2:
Update v1. 0. 2 brings a lot of new things. (18 changes in total)
The biggest additions are the following:
stern 2 new Plant Body mutations: Dark Mode and Twinkling Stardust
New content (5 additions)
· 2 new Plant body items (Dark Mode and Twinkling Stardust)
· 3 new flowers to select
· You now notice bees flying around
· A tree has been added to the background
Visible changes (9 changes)
· The Colour game mode does not automatically make plant bodies disappear on the screen anymore, unless you touch it. Ergo: the speed gradually increases and gets a reset when you switch colours again
· Main game: the floating dandelion now swings back and forth.
· The font in the main menu and Restart screen is now bigger and more clear
· Main menu: a purple oval is added to clearify which option is selected
· The sound effect of going back in the menu screen is changed
· A back-arrow has been added to all screens in the main menu
· The background of the credits screen is cleaner (used to be an enlarged sprite).
· The circle showing which flower you are about to select is increased mit size
· Pause-animation: the button is now disappearing more quickly.
Fixes (4 fixes)
· In the Colour game mode you could get under the grass. The camera now stops at the bottom when you move down
· In the Colour game mode small spawned flowers would never fade away. They do not appear anymore due to the changes made in Colour Mode.
· There was a situation where 2 items were spawned at the same time. Limited to max 1
· The crickets would keep on singing when restarting a game at night. Fixed.
Systemanforderungen von Plants für PC: