Developed by Ossian Studios, this new enhanced version of Darkness over Daggerford updates the award-winning former premium module with a host of gameplay improvements, new music, voice over, and portrait art.
The Duke of Daggerford has been mysteriously killed, a new power has taken over the town, bandits rove the Trade Way unhindered, and mysterious things stir in a fabled ancient citadel, yet all is not as it seems. A darkness is fast descending upon this sleepy town near Waterdeep – will you be able to stand against it?
Explore the walled town of Daggerford and surrounding region of the Sword Coast in order to uncover a web of lurking dangers in this classic style Dungeons & Dragons module. Lock horns with some of the most powerful and secretive organizations in Faerûn in this grand 25+ hour adventure, with two possible companions to fight at your side, and your own stronghold to call home.
- An expansion-size adventure with 25+ hours of gameplay
- Use the world map to venture across fifteen areas along the Sword Coast, each brimming with unique adventures.
- Establish and customize your stronghold to discover new quests
- 12 new music tracks
- 12 new character portraits
- New voice over for main characters
- Nearly 500 gameplay improvements over the original!
Buying the enhanced edition of Darkness over Daggerford helps to support Ossian Studios’ goal of bringing you more great Dungeons & Dragons adventures!
Systemanforderungen von Neverwinter Nights: Darkness Over Daggerford für PC: