Pathfinder RPG – Giantslayer AP 3: Forge of the Giant God
Valley of the Giants
In search of powerful weapons to wield against the Storm Tyrant, the adventurers follow a map found in the lair of the hill giant Grenseldek, which leads them to the tomb of legendary giantslayer Nargrym Steelhand. Armed with these weapons of legend, the adventurers then head into the treacherous Mindspin Mountains in search of the valley where the Storm Tyrant is recruiting giants for his army. The heroes must sneak past the legions of giants inhabiting the winding valley before making their way to the horde’s headquarters–an ancient temple dedicated to the giant god Minderhal. Once there, they must awaken a mighty artifact and disband the mustering army before the giants can be unleashed on the world!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Giantslayer Adventure Path and includes:
- „Forge of the Giant God, “ a Pathfinder adventure for 7th-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock.
- A gazetteer of the Mindspin Mountains, one of Avistan’s largest mountain ranges, by Mark Moreland.
- A close look at the faith of the giant god Minderhal, by Sean K Reynolds.
- A tale of escape and trickery in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- Four new monsters, by Benjamin Bruck, Tim Hitchcock, and Sean K Reynolds.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Converted by: Christopher Ward
Released on April 12, 2019. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version and higher.
Requires: An active subscription or an one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and the included Pathfinder ruleset.
Systemanforderungen von Fantasy Grounds – Pathfinder RPG – Giantslayer AP 3: Forge of the Giant God (PFRPG) für PC: