A Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition adventure for four, five or six 6th level characters.
A dryad druid named Hyacinth has recently learned of a ruined village called Tanaroa on the shores of the mysterious Isle of Dread. Now she hopes to land there and delve into the ruins of this long-ago society. She has chartered a ship to the island and hired adventurers to protect her. The job won’t be easy, for a savage clan of orcs called the Tyrantclaw dwells on the island, along with great reptilian beasts.
The players think their characters are invincible. It’s time for you to show them otherwise. Gather your players—the tacticians, the rules experts, and the power gamers—and let them test their mettle in D& D Lair Assault.
In this adventure, the heroes must defend the dryad druid Hyacinth while she performs a ritual to reveal the secrets of an ancient obelisk. The heroes must establish defenses and ensure the druid remains protected from the foul Tyrantclaw orc tribe. Only the most clever and tactically proficient adventuring party has any hope of success.
Here are just a few of the features you’ll find in the D& D Lair Assault – Attack of the Tyrant Claw (5E) module:
- One tactical battlemaps with a twist to show a changing to the environment.
- Encounters for 4, 5 or 6 6th level characters.
- Story templates used to arrange the scenario so it plays out differently each time
- The adventure is presented in the Library Reference Manual for easy reading and prep and in the Story window as well.
- Stats for all necessary NPCs converted for D& D fith edition
Requirements: An active subscription or an one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and the built-in 5E Ruleset.
Recommended: D& D Basic Rules, D& D Complete Core Class Pack or D& D Character Customization Pack
Systemanforderungen von Fantasy Grounds – Dungeons and Dragons – Lair Assault: Attack of the Tyrantclaw (5E) für PC: