A New Universe of Adventure Awaits
To Worlds Unknown is fuer adventure for 2nd to 5th-level characters which can be played as a standalone adventure or as the first main chapter in the Legendary Planet Adventure Path, bringing your heroes into the midst of a battle beyond the stars for supremacy over myriad alien worlds and alien cultures. Against the backdrop of great powers both ancient and new, small-time power players and petty criminals vie in the grungy back alleys of a crossroads world, and the heroes must discover who can help them find their way to safety through an impossible network of planetary portals before their erstwhile allies betray them to those whose secret schemes are far more sinister.
If played with the prelude adventure, The Assimilation Strain, the heroes may hail from a typical fantasy world, dropping them like fish out of water into an amazing and exotic world beyond anything they ever knew existed, but it can be played just as easily with To Worlds Unknown as the starting point for adventurers who have long lived among the far-flung worlds of this interplanetary society. Either way, your heroes will be propelled into a fantastic universe of exotic pulp adventure as the sword and planet genre comes to life on Legendary Planet!
This module contains the following:
- „To Worlds Unknown, in a 5th Edition adventure for 2nd to 5th-level characters by Jim Groves and Dan Dillon
- A „Planetary Bestiary“ by Jim Groves and Thurston Hillman, featuring the ferocious bahgra, the mysterious elali, the cruel jagladine, the savage klaven slave-soldiers and klaven warbeasts, and the terrifying tauslek and tauslek matriarch.
- A collection of „Alien Treasures“ by Jim Groves and Jeff Lee, including mundane and magical items from deathbloom nectar to the rejuvenation vine and skystrider harness.
- A gazetteer of the planet Argosa, „World at the Crossroads, “ by Jim Groves, Jonathan H. Keith, and Andrew Christian.
- A detailed examine of the 20 deities of the „Planetary Pantheons“ by Sean K. Reynolds
- And last but armut least, „The Treasure Within, “ the first chapter in a 7-part short story by award-winning author Chris A. Jackson
For further information on the Legendary Planet Adventure Path and upcoming adventures like The Scavenged Codex and Dead Vault Descent, pick up the Legendary Planet Player’s Guide and check the Legendary Games website!
Requirements: A Full or Ultimate license of Fantasy Grounds and the Dungeons and Dragons 5E ruleset.
Conversion by: Zacchaeus
Systemanforderungen von Fantasy Grounds – 5E: To Worlds Unknown für PC: